Synopsis: Nelly, the youngest reporter in the world is in Thailand. She is looking for an elephant, which could take care of. She visits a shelter for elephants. She feeds them and cleans them. In the end, there is an elephant named Ebu.
– Geographical information related to the location and shape of Thailand
– Information concerning the nature of elephants
–A message about beauty and nature conservation
Synopsis: Nelly the Reporter goes to Zanzibar, where there are very high tides. She walks the sea and watches the animals. She finds crabs, starfish and sea weeds. Discovers the seaweed plantation. She meets a native who guides her in the sea and talks about the animals. Nelly talks with a guide in English.
– Geographical information related to the location of Zanzibar
– Explanation for the tides
– Information concerning the nature of sea animals
– Social information relating to children from Zanzibar
– Basic economic information on seaweed
Synopsis: Nelly ravels to Thailand to experience the tastes of the local cuisine. The tour starts from the streets of Bangkok, where she discovers fried insects. She talks about seafood and fresh tropical fruits. She explains the taste Dragon Fruit and meaning of its name. She goes to water market and shows the daily market life of the inhabitants of Thailand. Then she visits the shop with dried herbs.
– Geographical information related to the location of Thailand
– Explaining the culinary culture of Thailand
– Showing exotic fruits
– Showing the world of Asian cuisine through the eyes of a child
Synopsis: Nelly is in Indonesia. She has a plan to climb the huge volcano. From its crater miners extract the sulfur. Nelly meets one of the miners, who leads her all the way to the volcano peak .
– Geographical information related to the position of Indonesia
– Geographical information about volcanoes and the sulfur
– Information on the labor condition of the workers on the volcano.
Synopsis: Nelly travels to Thailand to meet with the tigers.
She visits a shelter for tigers. She learns about the life of small, medium and large tigers. For a while she becomes a mom cat and feeds the tiger with a baby milk bottle.
– Educational information about the life of tigers
Synopsis: Nelly travels to Bolivia, where she spends three days and two nights in the salt desert in Bolivia. She visits the locomotives cemetery and learns about the inhabitants’ life.
– Geographical information about Bolivia
– Life science information about the salt desert and the phenomena that which can be observed on
– Cognitive information on the locomotives cemetery
Synopsis: Nelly s entering the jungle to learn how to descend on ropes from the waterfall. She overcomes many obstacles, learns to climb down a vertical wall and climbs up on the stones. All under the guidance of a trained guide.
– Life science information about waterfalls in Thailand
Synopsis: Nelly sets off into the jungle to learn the art of survival. She learns how to behave when meeting a cobra, how to make a campfire and eat a banana trunk .
– Information about the jungle nature and the survival
– Description of the risks and ways to cope with the dangers
Synopsis: Nelly is in South America. She decides to go with a flashlight in search of nocturnal animals. She gets into a boat and sees only glowing in the dark eyes of animals. She decides to find out what kind of animals she is seeing at.
– Information about the animals living in the Amazon river basin capybaras, bats and caimans
– Life science information about piranha (piranha fishing)
Synopsis: Nelly is in the Amazon river basin and spends the night in a hut on stilts over the river full of caimans and piranhas. In the morning she sets off in search of pink dolphins.
– Life science information about the animals living in the Amazon river basin
– Observations of capybaras, pink dolphins, monkeys saimiri and caimans
All Season 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, 12 x 12′-15′